Wedge lock washer W.TEC series Narrow shape
Steel Delta Protekt, narrow shape W.TEC series
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Lock washer in line with DIN 25201 to prevent loosening in laterally loaded connections, vibrating screw connections and screw connections subject to oscillations.
600 h base metal corrosion in line with DIN EN ISO 9227-NSS (DIN 50021-SS) — in comparison: 96 h yellow galvanised (A2C)
The wedge surface slope between the two lock washers ensures highly secure locking. The screw connection is locked by pre-tension instead of by friction.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble (wedge lock washers are already glued in pairs)
- Tested system for screw retainer (locking elements that prevent unscrewing), at high as well as low tension
- Especially suited for dynamic loading – even when used with lubricants
- Can be reused multiple times, without loss of quality
- Gentle on surfaces
- Can also be used with high-strength screws 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9 and the matching nuts
- Available in stainless steel or steel (other materials available on request)
- With narrow and wide contact surface
For the recommended tightening torques, please see the technical information in the DIN/ISO catalogue.
Vehicle manufacturing, mechanical engineering, manufacturers of pneumatic and electric tools, mining, agricultural machine manufacturing, manufacturers of mixing systems, transport and conveying systems.
Internal diameter (d1)
Suitable for screw thread
Outer diameter (d2)
Vickers hardness, HV
Flake zinc silver
Corrosion protection period
Locking against self-loosening by mechanical interlocking