Cleaner vehicle air conditioner Quick Fresh active
DEODOR-(QUICK FRESH ACTIVE)-100ML
Prices for customers after login
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Universal, flexible and mobile
Enhanced value creation
Chargeable unit — one can for one application
With long-lasting fresh scent
AOX and silicone-free
Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces.
Take care when using biocidal products. Always read the label and product information before use.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. We do not assume any liability for a specific application result due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For effective elimination of odours from vehicle interiors and air-conditioning units in vehicles
No persons are allowed to be inside the vehicle during application.
All electrical devices must be switched off during application. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application.
1. Switch-off air-conditioning unit, activate air circulation
2. Set ventilation to maximum and select a cold temperature level for the interior
3. Shake can well before use
4. Position the can in the footwell and activate the spray head. Keep doors and windows closed during application (approx. 2 min.). Make sure that the spraying jet (90 - 150 cm) does not reach, for example, the lighting and sliding roof control elements and the display, radio, navigation etc. 5. Remove excess substance immediately with a damp cloth
6. Ventilate the vehicle well after use
Water and alcohol
Weight of content
Min. flashing point
Shelf life from production