DIN 7981 steel zinc ptd. black pan head H shape C
Prices for customers after login
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Tapping screws belong to the thread-moulding screw family. When screwed into a pre-prepared core hole, these screws shape their own counter-thread.
- Guideline values for selecting the correct core hole diameter are contained in DIN 7975.
- Shape C = thread with tip
- Shape F = Thread without tip
- Shape R = Thread with rounded tip
CAD data (available after login)
Zinc plated black
Nominal diameter (d1)
Head diameter (dk)
Head height (k1)
Declaration of performance (EU-CPR)