Speed cutting disc For stainless steel
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- Very fast cutting times
- Extremely thin for precise, almost burr- and chatter-free cuts (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Very easy to use and ensures user- and machine-friendly working
- Very good breakage resistance
- Storage: dry, at 20°C ambient temperature
- Work only with appropriate protective clothing
- Always use an appropriate protective cover when performing cutting work
- Only use undamaged discs
- Do not jam/tilt the discs during cutting - increased risk of breakage!
- Ensure proper contact pressure
- Always clamp cutting discs (straight design) with metal ring towards the machine
- For further information, please refer to the package insert
- Suitable for KWU Class II (e.g. pipeline and reactor construction)
- Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 12413 and the OSA (the Organisation for the Safety of Abrasives)
- Suitable for steel and especially for stainless steel
- Particularly effective at cutting thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets, bodywork panels etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!