BMF workshop cleaner
Workshop cleaner BMF
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
- No phosphates, solvents or corrosive substances
- Can be used mechanically, manually or in high-pressure devices
- Powerful at dissolving greases, yet mild and gentle on materials
- Does not attack paints, rubber or plastics
- pH value: 9.4
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- BMF cleaner in high-pressure cleaners: Concentration 3-5%.
- BMF cleaner in floor cleaning machines: Concentration 3-10%.
Shelf life from production
Weight of content
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!