For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Structural adhesive Bond and Seal
Elastic PU adhesive and sealant for a wide range of applications
- Chemical basis: Single component polyurethane
- Density/conditions: 1.25 g/cm³ / prior to hardening, DIN 53479
- Min./max. skin-formation time: 45-60 min
- Min./max. skin-formation time /conditions: 45-60 min / at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Full curing speed/conditions: 3 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
- Min. tensile strength: 1.8 N/mm²
- Conditions for tensile strength: in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min. longitudinal resistance to tearing: 6 N/mm
- Conditions for resistance to tearing: in accordance with DIN 53515
- Elongation at break/conditions: 500 % / in accordance with DIN 53504
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 35 °C
- Max. short-term temperature resistance: 120 °C
- Min. flashing point: 70 °C
- Glass transition temperature/conditions: -45 °C / in accordance with DIN 53445
- Max. change in volume: -5 %
- Shelf life from production/conditions: 12 Month / at 10°C to 25°C
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Resistance against: Water, Lime water, Public sewage, Weak acids, Weak lyes, Salt water
- Short-term resistance against: Fuels, Mineral oils, Animal fat, Animal oils, Vegetable fat, Vegetable oils
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for trade customers
Register now and access more than 125,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
For universal use
Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces
Approved for use with foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to humans in its hardened state
- Suitable for adhering and sealing in food processing plants
- Can be used for joining different materials and materials of the same type
- Compensates different material expansions
- Dampens vibrations and noise
Long skin formation time
- Allows complex components to be bonded and sealed
- Also ideal for large surfaces
- Joint parts can be repositioned
Can be sanded and painted over
Following skin formation, it can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (perform preliminary tests to check paint compatibility).
Prevents metal corrosion
- Not suitable for glass groove sealing or adhesive bonding on other transparent materials with risk of UV back reflection.
- Direct exposure to sunlight can result in slight surface yellowing and crack formation.
- Not suitable for expansion joints in construction applications.
- PVC-based paints and paints that dry by oxidation (oil and alkyd resin-based paints) are not suitable for painting over the adhesive.
- The use of Würth sealant smoothing agent can cause yellowing.
- Caution: Contact with solvents or solvent residues should be avoided, in particular during processing and the curing phase. This can lead to permanent damage of the Bond + Seal.
- Caution: In the case of high surface moisture, very wide adhesive bead application, and/or cavities/air pockets created, backfill foams in the application, there is a risk of bubble formation in the adhesive compound.
Can be used where food is processed or stored, e.g. for bonding wall and floor areas in food processing companies.
Clearance certificate no.: 46567 U 18
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the uniform quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products. Please refer to the technical data sheet.
- For a range of bonding and sealing tasks
- Suitable for adhering and sealing in food processing plants
- For the permanently elastic sealing of spot weld seams
The application surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease. For pre-treatment, please refer to the optimisation table in the technical data sheet.
Cut off the thread cap, screw on the nozzle and cut it to the required width. Apply the adhesive using a suitable application gun. A minimum adhesive layer thickness of 3 mm is recommended to harness the benefits of thick-coat bonding.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!